Friday, November 18

It just kept going and going and going....

But not like the Energizer Bunny.....

Today was just one of those days at work!  It started off well, with only 1 claim when I came into the office and a couple of claims which exploded over night.  It was a day I thought I could get a lot of work done.  Technology had another idea and decided to stop working just before 9:00 am.  So, after 2 hours of not being able to work I went to Wal-Mart, bought a skein of yarn and a hook, and made a Christmas stocking.  So, at Progressive all 10 of us:

1. talked way too much
2. downloaded "words for friends" on our smart phones and played scrabble against each other
3. played hangman
4. cleaned, and cleaned again
5. and then I made a Christmas stocking
for 7.5 hours!  Long, long , long day to say the least.

I LOVE lazy days, but forced lazy days, not so fun.

So, thank you Progressive for 2 days within 6 business days of forced in activity.  I appreciate the money for no work, but please not again anytime soon.

(But I think I learned my lesson and will keep a hook and yarn with me in the car at all times.)

No comments:

Post a Comment