Monday, August 1

Meg-apedia

Like many, I have been blessed to be born to a wonderful family, and have found some amazing friends, who have become like family.

While going to the Outer Banks, North Carolina earlier this year some friends told me I  knew everything, like I was my own "megapedia".  What a nice way to be told I was a know it all!  But, in all honesty, it was a very clever way to say I know a lot of useless facts. 

So, about me.  I am the oldest child of Gary and Tammy's 9 children, growing up in Kansas and Missouri.  I graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho, and I have been residing in the Washington, DC/Northern Virginia area for the last 5 years.  I love the rich history and the outdoor activities the East Coast offers.  I am active with my church participation. 

I also love to explore the area I am in.  So, if anyone knows of a fun weekend trip, or a fun event happening near by, Let me know.  I am always on the look out.  Lately I have been adventuring away from the District, enjoying Virginia and the fewer crowds and the breath-taking scenery. 

This blog has no specific purpose nor theme.  It is simply for the musing of 1 young woman, and will most likely wonder just as much as my mind jumps from one topic to another. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment