Thursday, December 22

ICE!

As you know from my prior post, it is amazing how much has been done in the last little bit.  And life has not stopped since.

Saturday was the best!  Not only did I spend a fortune, but that fortune was amazing fun.

The Gaylord Hotel sure put on a great event with the Chinese coming over to make the ICE! Merry Madagascar come to life. It was super cold, super fun, and the ice slide was the best!

Yes, I am large, however the sweater, coat, and parka also add
a little, but not as much as I like to pretend!
It was SO much fun.  The ice and the artistry was amazing.  It is not something to do every year, but definitely something fun to enjoy and go back when there is another good year/theme.

Now, another thing I absolutely appreciated was this...

I am not one for forcing religion on someone, but the majority of the country celebrates Christmas, and I appreciate the hotel letting us rejoice in the holiday.

The night was then topped off by going to Sean Michael's restaurant and having an amazing pizza dinner.  It was a swanky place.  Vintage with the Neuavo Americano cuisine. 

Thanks Sean Michael for topping the evening and making us feel special.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment